Bad Review from Yahoo Autos

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
cameo1

lookin wrote:http://jalopnik.com/5552529/asking-a-fo ... is-useless i hope you guys can appreciate the humor in this video not everyone is so called car enthusisiats...dont forget the daily driver who just trying to get to work and perfectly happy with their car and no car or car manufacturer is perfect
interesting video from jalopnik lookin theres a lot of truth to it kinda funny too i actually like. this is one of the reasons why i dont post much but i do get some info on the site and i love this forum, but there is a lot of nit picking too by the enthusiasts no car is perfect and i dont buy the for a suzuki crap and i love my car dont know about the cvt issues cause i have none dont bother me one bit im happy just getting around in my sweet looking car being a female this video hits home.....lol im gonna use this its sooo true..and yes lets not forget the daily driver who dont care about cvt ratios or how fast a car can go in 60 seconds and this may very well be the average driver anyway gotta run going to supermarket then take my son to the park all stop and go traffic lol love this forum guys. keep being yourselves showing off your car knowledge[fter all its a forum] but please dont forget the daily driver