Sx4 vs Kizashi ??

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Suzuki4Ever

Hi

is it worth to trade my crossover 2010 sx4 4x4 6spd manual DOHC VVT 150HP

with base FWD Kizashi 6spd manual 185HP ?

is there a big difference in performance(accleration,topspeed) ?

the difference in weight between my sx4 and the base kizashi is almost 350lb

i read from a review site the accord 2.4 190hp is stronger than kizashi

but yesterday i killed modded(atleast intake) 2006 accord 2.4 twice time with different roll

so what do you think guys ?

i tried the CVT kizashi today and didn't like it, my sx4 is faster but doesn't know anything about the 6spd kizashi ....

note : i don't want a race cars i have one but i need a car that has strong performance and accleration among 4 cylinder class ....

Thanks
TheHolyGhost

I think that the Kizashi is a pretty big upgrade over the SX4 in a lot of ways, but I'm not sure it's worth taking the hit you would take on your SX4 already. The Kizashi is a very nice car with decent performance for a 4 cylinder and I like mine a lot, but unless you can afford to take the loss or you're getting a great value on a trade I don't know if you want to move up so soon.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
Suzuki4Ever

TheHolyGhost wrote:I think that the Kizashi is a pretty big upgrade over the SX4 in a lot of ways, but I'm not sure it's worth taking the hit you would take on your SX4 already. The Kizashi is a very nice car with decent performance for a 4 cylinder and I like mine a lot, but unless you can afford to take the loss or you're getting a great value on a trade I don't know if you want to move up so soon.
People told me form many forums there is no difference in accleration between the 6 speed manual vvt sx4 and the 6 speed manual kizashi,

and some told me the difference is very small,

so if the performance and accleration are small difference i will stick with my sx4,

i already made a deal with my dealer but i'm afraid its not worth trading my sx4 for it....

Thanks
TheHolyGhost

I've never driven an SX4 so I can't say, but neither is exactly known to set the world on fire. I can tell you that the Kizashi will deliver that performance in a nicer overall package. There is someone on here who moved from an SX4 to a Kizashi, hopefully he'll chime in.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
gaww

There is a big difference with the Kizashi manual 6 - can you locate one - that may be the way to go for you?