Brand New GTS Owner

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Hawkzilla

BrashL wrote:Thanks for the replies and welcomes. Reconsidering the nose bra. Looking for a maintenance free fulltime solution, not something I need to take on and off so much. I know some people here got clear masks, any reviews? Prices?

Second, I really would like a Weathertech set of mats, but of course, the don't make them for the Kizashi. I actually live a few miles from the their headquarters, so I'm thinking about investigating getting mats made. On the outside chance this can be done, would anyone else be interested in some?
I highly recommend the hood mask. Very well made and very easy to take on and off. I would say under 60 seconds to install or uninstall. One thing to note: I took it off for ONE DAY since it was raining and I got my first paint chip where the mask would have been, so now I leave it on and just take it off when I get it in the garage & let it dry over night. Works great and I haven't noticed any damage to the clear coat at all.

Also, if you get it buy a container of leather wipes. I use them on the hood mask and it keeps it clean and makes it very dark and shiny... compliments the Kiz very well. :ugeek:

I am curious what the winter will do to it, but I figure for $60 I can just buy another next year if I have to. Better than dealing with paint chips!
Kizashi SLS CVT Azure Gray Metallic