Hit in parking lot

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
TheHolyGhost

Yesterday I went to Target and parked pretty close to the back. I was definitely the last car in the row. I went inside for no more than 15 minutes and came back outside and there was a cart sitting parallel to my car in the spot next to me and a dent in the door (picture attached). I can't explain it. Either it came from over in the next row and someone pushed it, someone is a really fast shopper and came in after me, used a cart, and got out before me, or someone just purposely crashed it into my car. Whatever the reason, I am not happy. I filled out an incident report and Target said they'd check their camera footage to see if they have camera coverage in that section of the lot, so we'll see.

/venting

On the plus side, the paint seems to have held up well to the impact.
Attachments
dent.jpg
dent.jpg (28.83 KiB) Viewed 5743 times
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
gaww

A shop can sometimes roll out a dent if it does not have a really sharp angle bend. Good luck with the repair.

I was hit on my front bumper by an unknown person at a NJ Turnpike service area. It needed a replacement, which was done. Good paint match, but now have to wait to re-apply film (paint has to cure).
lookin

Ahhh one of the perils of car ownership the famous store parking lot it happens to all of us at some point sorry man
TheHolyGhost

The funny thing is, it never happened to either of the cheaper cars I had when I was younger, not my lease, then as soon as I buy one I intend on having for a long time, bam! Unfortunately, the bottom looks a little creased, which could be a problem for paintless removal. I'm keeping my fingers crossed though.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
gaww

Four out of four for me - three in parking lots, two while I was driving carefully but...
Zeid

I know how you feel @theholyghost! I've had a rust box Pontiac Grand Prix for 5 years, less than two months after owning the car I wanted to have for atleast the next 6 years, I get rear-ended! Luckily all has been sorted out and it was a total loss. I'm getting a new Kizashi GTS AWD in platinum silver in a week :) I've missed driving it so much, the Santa Fe rental I have can not compare!
Suzuki Kizashi GTS AWD-Platinum Silver-Since 5/28/10
Mechanical Engineer
Owner of http://www.theCollegeDriver.com
lookin

You should get the sport
TheHolyGhost

Haha lookin, I wish.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
uforaverwill

ouch! Sorry to hear about your car. :(
2010 Kizashi SE
Platinum Silver
lookin

i finally got my first complaint it was bound to happen sooner or later lol....somebody scratch the shhhhhh out of my car on the hood i cant even figure how i might need a paint job now oh damn