Hit in parking lot

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
TheHolyGhost

Did they key it? Any pictures?
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
uforaverwill

:( this is one sad thread.
2010 Kizashi SE
Platinum Silver
lookin

nah no pics but it looked like somebody used sandpaper on the car but i might have overacted because i love my car so much i came home washed it waxed it and it doesnt look so bad but i can still see it if i look hard so i think i might be able to buff it out i hope ...maybe i could find a product that could make it look better but i must say its still glistening whew...man the things people do to other people cars its amazing
autopiolet

I'm happy for you lookin, glad it wasn't as bad as it first looked. I hope it buffs out.
Hawkzilla

Wow man, that sucks. I had the same thing happen to me with my last car. My Cougar was only a few months old and I parked WAY in the back of a Best Buy parking lot, went in for no longer than you did, and came out seeing a shopping cart right next to my car. My blood started boiling the second I saw it because I knew someone had to have purposely rolled it into my car. I had a slightly smaller dent in my door. I must have looked like a loon to anyone else in the lot because I was cursing out loud and I picked the cart up over my head and threw it, which it only went about 2 feet... those carts are heavier than they look. :geek:

Your dent looks like the cart had some good speed, so I hope Target actually does what they said they would so maybe they can catch the a-hole who did it. Low life people seem to enjoy damaging brand new cars.
Kizashi SLS CVT Azure Gray Metallic
Hawkzilla

lookin wrote:i finally got my first complaint it was bound to happen sooner or later lol....somebody scratch the shhhhhh out of my car on the hood i cant even figure how i might need a paint job now oh damn
People suck. Stuff like this makes me want to hide in my back seat and wait for someone to pull something like this so I could try to buff out the scratches with their face. :twisted:

Sorry, I didn't get much sleep last night.
Kizashi SLS CVT Azure Gray Metallic
gaww

lookin wrote:nah no pics but it looked like somebody used sandpaper on the car but i might have overacted because i love my car so much i came home washed it waxed it and it doesnt look so bad but i can still see it if i look hard so i think i might be able to buff it out i hope ...maybe i could find a product that could make it look better but i must say its still glistening whew...man the things people do to other people cars its amazing
Sorry to hear this happened to your car. I would try a mild polish - scratch remover before I tried buffing it out.

If that doesn't do it, unless you or a friend have experience with a buffer, I would recommend taking it to a detailer. Since it is just the hood, they should not charge much. I have been amazed at times to see what a job detailers can do.