Saw a Lexus w similar exhaust

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Hawkzilla

On the way to work I got behind a newer Lexus that had the exhaust ports built into the molding and looked a LOT like the Kiz. It was the exact same gray as mine and while it was slick looking, I actually smiled because my car looked just as nice but cost me $50K less. So I looked it up and it's the LS. Now granted, the LS is MUCH more powerful than the Kiz, but the Kiz is $50K less. Yes, the quality of parts is better, but seriously, $50K more for this car?? I can honestly say I don't think this car "looks" any nicer than the Kiz...

Kizashi SLS CVT Azure Gray Metallic
TheHolyGhost

It's also gigantic. You could probably fit a Kiz inside it. What I actually think it looks a lot like, and is priced significantly more than, is the Hyundai Genesis.
Attachments
genesis-sedan-profile.jpg
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
lookin

I agree with you hawk but i think the truth is suzuki took the design que from lexus just being real
Hawkzilla

I think you guys are both right. I'd still be able to park my Kiz next to that Lexus and feel good about my car. 8-)
Kizashi SLS CVT Azure Gray Metallic
TheHolyGhost

And that's all that matters!
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
lookin

Yes of course kizashi to me is much better value we right there with them the only thing holding our car back is the brand name foolishness else kizashi would be kicking butts as far as sales is concerned..have you guys checked out the infiniti kizashi also has similiar rear end