Attaching a Front License Plate

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
waiter

Dumb question here.....

I've just licensed my new Kizashi....the trunk has your basic screw holes to connect the license plate. The front has no pre-existing frame or "holes". I do see 4 indent marks on the front bumper and I'm assuming they line up to properly insert the screws....but before I begin doing that....my question is....do all Kizashi's have this same setup or am I missing a frame that is supposed to be there?
KCKizashi

waiter wrote:Dumb question here.....

I've just licensed my new Kizashi....the trunk has your basic screw holes to connect the license plate. The front has no pre-existing frame or "holes". I do see 4 indent marks on the front bumper and I'm assuming they line up to properly insert the screws....but before I begin doing that....my question is....do all Kizashi's have this same setup or am I missing a frame that is supposed to be there?
If there's a bracket the dealer should have provided it. I have a front plate too however the dealership installed my plates when I bought it and I've never really paid attention.
To answer your question, yes the indents are for the plate installation.
2010 Platinum Silver GTS AWD
TheHolyGhost

Did you buy your car in a different state than you registered it in?
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
waiter

Yes bought it in a different state...then were it was licensed.
TheHolyGhost

Gotcha. I'd ask them for a bracket, or ask a Suzuki dealer in your state for one.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
jimmerz

Just use some self tapping screws and attach. I put my blue line plate on the front of mine.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE
CVT AWD
Black
I stole the avatar because I liked it!