Suzuki of Wichita

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
kentucky1777

When I was searching for a new Suzuki dealer in the Washington, D.C. area I got a response from Suzuki of Wichita. They have 58 Kizashis in stock and they claim the lowest prices ($20,988 for a GTS w/6 speed manual) and free shipping anywhere in the US. Has anyone dealt with them?
Moto
Site Admin

No, but they are the largest Suzuki dealer in the US.
vwoom

I got an email from Suzuki of Wichita too...quite an interesting Suzuki dealer (despite the rampant dealer closures lately).

Should I finally pull the trigger to get a Kizashi (or a New Swift to these shores), with low prices and free shipping..I won't hesitate getting my second online car purchase through them..shipped to Los Angeles.
KCKizashi

I live in Kansas City and they courted me heavily when I was searching for my car, but the thought of driving 6+ hours total to/from KC and Wichita for any warranty work, oil changes, etc didn't seem logical. Yeh, I know I can have my car serviced at ANY Suzuki dealership but I feel the dealership I buy from needs to assume responsibility for servicing it too. That's paid off for me in this case since I've had to deal with a replacement subwoofer, replacement amp, center console recall, etc....
2010 Platinum Silver GTS AWD
purpleanga

vwoom wrote:I got an email from Suzuki of Wichita too...quite an interesting Suzuki dealer (despite the rampant dealer closures lately).

Should I finally pull the trigger to get a Kizashi (or a New Swift to these shores), with low prices and free shipping..I won't hesitate getting my second online car purchase through them..shipped to Los Angeles.

Wichita comes out to about same as your local dealer even with the "free" shipment. I checked with them because of their low asking prices but they tack on a non negotiable handling fee to the final price and that's how they make up for the "free" shipment. So price comes out the same, at least it did for me for the SE model.
waiter

I purchased from Suzuki Wichita. It was a great experience....they came out of the gates $2,500 less than another dealer I was working with and then they went down from there. The salesperson drove the vehicle up to Kansas City and I met him there. The whole deal was done through e-mail and there were no misleading facts. Walked away with a very very good deal on an SLS. Have already had a subwoofer replaced by another Suzuki dealer and it was no big deal.

If you want to avoid the 1980's style negotiation tactics of an old stodgy dealership...when they tell you thinks that you know are just not true.....and the old I got to talk to my manager....back and forth....then Suzuki Wichita is a welcome change of pace.
kentucky1777

waiter wrote:I purchased from Suzuki Wichita. It was a great experience....they came out of the gates $2,500 less than another dealer I was working with and then they went down from there. The salesperson drove the vehicle up to Kansas City and I met him there. The whole deal was done through e-mail and there were no misleading facts. Walked away with a very very good deal on an SLS. Have already had a subwoofer replaced by another Suzuki dealer and it was no big deal.

If you want to avoid the 1980's style negotiation tactics of an old stodgy dealership...when they tell you thinks that you know are just not true.....and the old I got to talk to my manager....back and forth....then Suzuki Wichita is a welcome change of pace.
Thanks for the info. I'm still considering Wichita when I'm finally ready to buy.