Need help with Kenwood DNX6020EX firmware

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
RedGeminiPA

When referencing "CD-R/RW" discs, it means either one can be used - CD-R or CD-RW. CD-R/RW is not one specific disc format, and it should make no difference. You will never find a disc labeled "CD-R/RW" as such a disc does not exist. A blank disc is either Recordable (R - burn once) or Re-Writable (RW - multi-use). I've been buying blank discs for nearly 20 years, so I'm very familiar with the differences.

You'll notice the page you link to shows "CD-R" and "CD-RW" with nothing for the nonexistent "CD-R/RW" because it simply does not exist. When you see a reference to "CD-R/RW" by a company, it simply means whichever media you need to use won't be impacted by the way the disc is finalized, either CD-R spec or CD-RW. It's simply saying the product can use/read either specification.

The reason CD players can't play a CD-RW is because of the way an RW disc is finalized, allowing the data to be erased, unlike a CD-R. Burning software knows when an RW is used, and finalizes the disc a different way than an R disc is done.

Thank you for trying to help figure this out, though. I do appreciate it.
2011 Sport GTS FWD CVT Nav
Altoona PA
kndo86

Friends i have Suzuki Rockford Phosgate. Can I upgrade firmware to 1.4.0, I have firmware 2.2.0