Kizashi Wont Start Please Hellp!!!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
old tech

If it is as simple a a brake dragging you could take the car for 3 mile drive and then touching the rim and comparing left to right
Suman

Thank you old tech i did the check but couldn’t find any difference. I had change the rh mount as they suggests to start with and now the whole car vibrates all the time and they told me the rear mount is also need replacing. I order that one from one of the auto shop here in Australia. The oem number and partnumber is same but the rubber is kinda different every thing else looks fine except fir the rubber. And the previous vibrating or dragging (I can’t confirm the feel but its slugger only on 40-50 speed before and after it ok and if i gave high rpm on that speed i feel less as it passes that speed point quicker) has not gone yet. I still ordered the belt tensioner from ebay even though the suzuki dealer says its not the issue. As i gone to that post from previous reply i feels like that’s might be the issue. And also i want to ask will that be something about transmission or inside engine problem? Because if its all the outside issues it should slugger at all the speed on driving or idling but it only does on that speed. Also in cabin i can hear engine bit more since i have change the rh mount. Even the mechanic agrees but they said there’s nothing to do or they find to fix it.
The suzuki mechanic are no good as i have been going there almost every fortnight about the same issues and they told me to do this that and even i do and the issues still there. Now they recognise my number and name and they hesitate to look into my car for servicing. I love my kizzi so much but with all the issues and money i am spending over it my wife is jealous of her hahahaha. Now she keep mentioning kizzi in arguing in every financial discussion. Hahahaha
old tech

Hey Suman, I dont have enough info on your issue to give you any kind of a diagnoses. I have had a strange vibration from a transmission but it was with certain speeds and loads. maybe a video and trouble code scan of all systems.