Kizashi Wont Start Please Hellp!!!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Adeeck

Apparently I still didn’t try the solution yet. I’m still doing the workaround which is to let the door open, push the break & start button and cycle until start. Sometimes it just 1 time and sometimes it need to try few more times.
Suman

I went to the dealership again and they suggest me to change the control module something says like oem parts and it cost a lot but my regular mechanic says there is nothing to do with that control module. So i am in bit of confusion because once dealership asked me to change one thing i did and it didn’t fixed so.
Should I do that ? Please advise me.
old tech

Suman wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:05 am I went to the dealership again and they suggest me to change the control module something says like oem parts and it cost a lot but my regular mechanic says there is nothing to do with that control module. So i am in bit of confusion because once dealership asked me to change one thing i did and it didn’t fixed so.
Should I do that ? Please advise me.
I am happy to help but need more accurate and complete information. model year and mileage . trouble codes for engine control and keyless start module (tpms here) . Is the dash lights coming on in start and run position ? Is starter motor turning engine ? Is there any instructions in the useless info display ? What control module was replaced ? Was replacement new or used ? Guessing gets frustrating and expensive. If you have been to a dealer that knows their stuff then maybe they are being fooled by an exhaust cam that has jumped more than 4 teeth. I had one of these do this to me . No codes to help , had spark and fuel and even sounded fine turning over.
Suman

Hi, she is 2012 and has 251000 kms on. I don’t know the error code as I haven’t use the reader myself but in dash it shows hill hold sign, service engine sign and it says esp service in the screen next to odometer. Usually when it doesn’t start after the crank i turn it off quickly so the lights in the dash wouldn’t come but if i leave after a crank for like few seconds all these warning will come on the dash. I checked it with lots of mechanics and they always suspects the camshaft but i replaced and its new genuine unit from GOSS. And they said they couldn’t find any other faults. The dealership checked it three times, first suggesting the sensor and after I replaced it then they couldn’t find anything second time and now the third time they asked me to change the control unit. The part number they quoted is 3717157L05.
old tech

I’m sorry I cannot help you with any accuracy. I have no trouble codes to work with. I do not know if your starter is actually cranking over your engine. I do not know the condition of your battery which needs to be in 100%. I do know these things throw a crank sensor code When the starter fails to turn the engine over. I find the electronic steering lock unit to be the most troublesome in a no start situation where the starter fails to turn the engine in start up mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Suman

Thank you for the suggestion. The issues is still there but it only happening after a while now. I show your suggestion to my mechanic and he checked and said there is nothing wrong with all this things all working nice he said. And now i am having a bit different problem if you have faced one or not. i am driving my kizzi for almost 2 years now. She has done 260k kms but it is still a very nice and smooth car. I changed my brake pads on front and rear both sides and now its been few days that i am experiencing a vibration only when it reaches 35 km/hr and it keeps going until little over 40km/hr then it stop vibrating. It only does between these speed nothing before or after. I done the wheel alignment and balancing got it checked the brake pads and everything they couldn’t find any issue. Does anyone had same issue before? And how it was fixed?
Thank you in advance.
Suman

Thank you and yes i took it to the suzuki service centre and they couldn’t find the problem again like before about the starting issue they suggest me to leave it overnight to see it on cold start to diagnose but they said nothing shows off. Luckily it is doing rarely now. And they said the vibrating issue is from the engine mount one or may be couple they says. But when i search for it or ask arou All people says it should vibrate constantly even in idle if its the mount. And the thing concerning me not to believe the suzuki service centre is that on the Christmas eve morning when i was driving around 5 min from my house i see the battery light and temp gone high i look at it by stopping on the side road the serpentine belt was misplaced. I couldn’t find any mechanic to fix it fir me so i did it by myself i took the front tyre out i got the new one from repco and put it myself. Since then i felt the vibration I didn’t do anything around the engine mount. I jacked the car and worked from underneath fo the frint right wheel. I don’t know what to do now or whom ti get my car checked. Any they have ordered a new rh engine mount and i will replace it next week. Let’s hope that will fix the issue.
Woodie

You most likely need a new belt tensioner.

http://kizashiclub.com/forum/viewtopic. ... ce7208f694
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
old tech

I agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Suman

Thank you so much. I talked to my mechanic and shows the suggestion and leave car for 1 whole day and he says its nothing about the belt tensioner as he checked.
I only feel the struggles it not even proper vibration but it like dragging something and it onlly hapeens 40-50 km/hr. It has given me a lot of stress as no one can find the issues. Some said the mount and i replaced it wanted to replace all four but they says the rh mount so replace only one. Nothing about the wheel tyre and balance I already did it all. Feels like it gonna break down in the middle of the road.
Also i felt like if i release the gas paddle when in around 100km/hr its kinda braking or slowing me down faster than normal but i think its me i feeling that way because i have been watching a lot of videos on youtube and assume i have all the problems they shows.

Please help me if you have encounter same issue or anything sort of this.