plastic covers for roof rack

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
VoicesX

metallord wrote:
WIKizashi wrote:Available on ebay for $10.52
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUZUKI-7813257L ... Fk&vxp=mtr
Shipping to my 3rd world country costs 4 times the piece price!!

metallord, I think I still have a cap on the house, I'm from Valdivia. I buy them a year ago in suzukicarparts.com
metallord

VoicesX wrote:
metallord wrote:
WIKizashi wrote:Available on ebay for $10.52
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUZUKI-7813257L ... mp;vxp=mtr
Shipping to my 3rd world country costs 4 times the piece price!!

metallord, I think I still have a cap on the house, I'm from Valdivia. I buy them a year ago in suzukicarparts.com
Nice! Tell me how much! Im from Santiago.
Onikarge

Good morning amigos.

Recently I lost one of these covers and I have checked the impossiblity to find the bloodyreplacements here in Europe and I don´t like the asymmetric look over the roof.

I see that under any plastic cover there are two screw holes and I wonder if it would be safe for the car to remove all of this covers because the water (rain, cleaning, etc). Any opinion?
Has anyone removed these covers? Thanks a lot.
NickL

Hey guys,

I am having the same problem with my Kizzy.

A few months ago I realized that i Lost one roof cap. Off course, it was impossible to find original in Eurrope so I order one for Swift, and even though it doesn't fit perfectly, it fits in some kind of way. :)

Antway, few days ago I realized that two more of these clips are missing. I looked everywhere in internet and all the originals which I found are beeing shiiped for 20, 30 euro to Europe. Nevertheless, I don't have many choices so I decided to order a couple, but the payment options that they offer on these websites don't fit my needs(no Paypal).

Does any one know where can i order these stupid caps? If ti's possible I wouldn't like to wait month or two until it comes.

Thanks in advance....
"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing". H. Ford
old tech

7813257L01 is the part no. for these. Here in the states they retail at around 12 dollars ea. They get blown of by the automatic car wash. Maybe worthwhile to check with person managing the car wash. Anyway, they are available through Fitinparts.sg at 5 dollars ea. but there would be a bit of a wait going through Singapore.
NickL

Old tech, thank You so much for Your help. In a world where 90% of the people never heard about Suzuki Kizashi or even saw it ever in their life, when I ask for help in buying some kind of parts for which I don't know where to look for, I got an straight away answer with the Part number and where to buy it. I am so glad that i found this forum and i will be visiting it regularly. It is so good to have the guys like Old tech arround when I need some help. :)
"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing". H. Ford