Eclipse 2017: Anyone heading to the totality zone?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
LPSISRL

Anyone live or heading into the totality zone? I'm heading down Saturday to SC from SE Virginia. Planning on setting up scopes and stuff smack dab in the middle. Supposed to have 2:37 of totality time. :D Driving the Kizashi down with a buddy. :drive:

Now, just need the clouds to stay away...
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
n8dogg

I cant hardly believe I'm taking part in all this hysteria! Driving from Seattle area to Salem Oregon to be in the area of totality. It is forecasted to be nice and clear. Not taking the Kizashi though. Have a small camp trailer that we'll be parking in a relatives driveway. Downloaded an app on my phone that, using your GPS to determine you location, will countdown the different phases of the event and talks you through the various phenomena as they occur...like having your own personal astrologist with you!
'12 Kizashi SLS AWD w/RF sound
easy to chip Vivid Red and 25% window tint
Pirelli Cinturato P7 Plus II
Power Stop Rotors and Pads
183,xxx miles and still lovin it!
SamirD

Where my parents live in Alabama it was supposed to be about 96% where just a hour north it was going to be 100%. Here in Chicago it was only 86% and clouds blocked most of it, but also made a perfect scrim for me to take a picture of it through the sunroof of the Kizashi while coming back from running errands.

I just realized I took a picture of the sun through the sunroof--how ironic.