ROAD/RACE- New Product Suggestions

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Moto
Site Admin

Speed worked with road//race and cranked up a manual version of the kizashi.
CCS77

Lets see it! dyno?
2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS AWD
AlphaLima

Nunya_Binnez wrote:
I have the RK hood. What I want is an airbox that will seal to the hood where the air outlet is for true "RAM-air", not just cool air blowing near the intake.

NDB
That's exactly what I would like to see. I scoop hood with a seal around the intake, either for the stock airbox or the short cone.
ROCK

IT is not up yet but we do have a new Carbon Fiber trunk spoiler avaialble. It is going to be the cost of the Fiber wing $499 and the price of the Fiber will go down to $399. Hope that helps you guys out. The CF wing is awesome. I need to get a photo of it up stat. Meantime, if anyone is ionterested, call us for these pieces. I will not have it up on the website for a few days.

ROAD/RACE
CCS77

Man I'm thinking a CF wing on the Azure Grey would be pimp.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS AWD
ROCK

It would look hot. Seriously. I have one in stock right now. Call in if you want it. Maybe I will put picture up in our blog tonight.

ROAD/RACE
Nunya_Binnez

ROCK wrote:It would look hot. Seriously. I have one in stock right now. Call in if you want it. Maybe I will put picture up in our blog tonight.

ROAD/RACE
Or maybe you could add one to this thread. :roll:

NDB
reza

i think Halo headlights would look nice