ROAD/RACE- New Product Suggestions

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Northernstar

How can i play my MP4 (Philip 8GB Aria) on the stereo?
does this RF system even support MP4??
gmoney91

headers
turbo for cvt
WESHOOT2

1) Standard-height performance springs and firmer shocks (for us dirt-road guys)

2) A 'conventional' strut brace

3) Bushing kit (see #1)

I don't care how it looks; I care how it drives....
xwiredtva

I think the suspension is perfect. Straight from Suzuki it's perfect. (Applause)
Brakes are really good too. But some clamp/rivit on alloy covers painted or polished to remove heat.

Chin spoiler. Nothing dramatic or large. Bolt onto the bottom after I remove the air guides. Use a wide plate of fiberglass and then cap it in a solid foam core, rubber coated peice that extends past the front to create a draft and bring the car down.

A much better rear window spoiler. See 80's dodge daytona for inspiration and design.

Plastic CAI like the work K&N would do.

Anyone ever look into port/polish/grind the heads on these and see what improvement it offers? When we did this in the 1.3L Suzuki's we got a decent improvement. The milling was done at a shop and we tool care of the port and polish work. If we had the 2.0L I'd suggest we put the head f the 2.4 on for the larger valves... Maybe some SX4 guys will start but at that point just swap over the motor.

Some looking in other areas.
legion

initially would change tuning of the CVT... switching, in an ordinary method, takes place in 1800 o/m- I wish in 3200 o/m. To use pedal buster http://www.shop.b-tuning.ru/shop/UID 38.html ?
CCS77

Something to fix CVT off the line. Turbo for CVT.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS AWD
Nunya_Binnez

CF Mirror Covers (maybe with a bit of a visor)
CF and/or FRP brake ducts to replace silly ABS fog light surrounds for stock bumper and Platinum Edition bumper (to add fog lights).
+1 on a header.
Airbox for the RK Ram-air Hood/RRM SRI.
CF engine cover
CF pieces to replace ABS trim under hood (ie. over the headlights, etc)
CF Badges (primarily the "S"s)

More later.

NDB
AlphaLima

After market custom grills (without the S), or maybe the option of the S if you want it.

Custom hood with a scoop and heat shield for the intake.
Nunya_Binnez

AlphaLima wrote:Custom hood with a scoop and heat shield for the intake.
I have the RK hood. What I want is an airbox that will seal to the hood where the air outlet is for true "RAM-air", not just cool air blowing near the intake.

NDB
Nunya_Binnez

Another product I would like to see is a short-throw shifter. Stock is a nightmare.

NDB