Speedo is off by 3mph

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
gaww

I believe the pressures on the tires are the max allowed pressures. However, if you are getting great mileage without abnormal wear in the center treads - then just keep trucking.
jblanchard5

I'll keep an eye on the centers for sure. With more modern-lower profile tires I've had great luck running them High. It also makes the car much quicker off the line.

I do know what people mean too much pressure. I had a 1970 Chevelle that I had 50 series tires on the back they looked real cool and wide but rode like poop. When I pumped them up a little over the Max and drove it for the summer I wore the centers right out.

I'll keep everyone posted on my tire wear...
JIM
2010 Kizashi SE (new 09/27/10)
White Water Pearl
Schuzuki

JBlanchard. Keep an eye on your TPMS. They are sensitive to both over and under inflation.
sloopercat

I installed the OEM rims with winter tires, 225/50/18 Blizzak LM-25's. Speedo is now about 1 mph slow and the average speed calculated is about 2mph low at 80mph. I like the look of the 225/50's, fill up the fenders better and the Blizzak's have some great rim protection. I had my scarred OEM rim fixed for $75, and you cannot tell which one. It had some serious rash on the rim, the OEM tires just let it hang out there. Cool thing too, the new TPMS sensors have not thrown a fit with the car.