US Kizashi colors

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Onikarge

Info extracted from US brochures:

Azure gray metallic: from 2010 to 2013
Black pearl metallic: from 2010 to 2013
Platinum silver metallic: 2010 to 2012
> Premium silver metallic: 2013
White water pearl: 2010 to 2012
> Pearl white: 2013
Deep sea blue metallic: 2010 to 2012
> Prussian blue metallic: 2013
Ice blue metallic: 2010 to 2012
Vivid red: 2010 to 2012
> Solid red: 2013
Crimson red metallic: 2012
> Ablaze red metallic: 2013

It seems that some colors (silver, blue, white...) were renamed in 2013, apparently this colors are the same.
KuroNekko

Good info.
It's also known that some other colors were offered in certain markets while others only had limited colors. In Japan, the Kizashi was only sold in 3 colors: white, black, and silver.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Evanzo7

Be interesting to see what it looks like in a few of those colours.

Can't quite tell if this is the Azure Grey like mine or not, I think it's the alloys that are doing something to my eyes, but I think it looks fantastic in whatever colour this actually is.
I would have actually bought this over mine if it wasn't so far away I think.
Attachments
media.jpg
media.jpg (334.37 KiB) Viewed 6857 times
"If in doubt , flat out" - Colin McRae 1968 -2007
Onikarge

Evanzo7 wrote:Be interesting to see what it looks like in a few of those colours.

Can't quite tell if this is the Azure Grey like mine or not
, I think it's the alloys that are doing something to my eyes, but I think it looks fantastic in whatever colour this actually is.
I would have actually bought this over mine if it wasn't so far away I think.
Well, your Kizashi, technically, is NOT Azure gray :| but don´t get dissapointed I´ll go straight to the point.

British Kizashis were sold in one of these 4 colors:

1) Premium silver metallic.
2) Super black pearl.
3) Snow white pearl.
$) Mineral gray metallic.

So, good news, your kizashi is a Mineral gray metallic :D like mine (cause spanish brochures basically don´t exist). I guess Azure and Mineral are just the same color except for the name.

As far as I know ice blue kizashis can´t be found in Europe and the deep blue and red ones are rare (germans mainly). It´s a pity: the ice blue metallic (so misunderstood in US) and the red metallic are very nice and brave colors.
Last edited by Onikarge on Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Evanzo7

Onikarge wrote:
Well, your Kizashi, technically, is NOT Azure gray :| but don´t get dissapointed I´ll go straight to the point.

British Kizashis were sold in one of these 4 colors:

1) Premium silver metallic.
2) Super black pearl.
3) Snow white pearl.
$) Mineral gray metallic.

So, good news, your kizashi is a Mineral gray metallic :D like mine (cause spanish brochures basically don´t exist). I guess Azure and Mineral are just the same color except for the name.
Ah fair enough, someone said in another post it as Azure, but either way doesn't matter, I like the colour! :)
So the one I pictured above, what colour is that? It seems a bit lighter than my one, but I can't see it being anything other than the Mineral Grey as well seeing as it's in the UK.
"If in doubt , flat out" - Colin McRae 1968 -2007
Ronzuki

I guess unless you could manage to get an Azure Gray and a Mineral Gray side-by-side, how could you tell visually? Each could look at the paint code on their respective door jambs and report back. Maybe they're the same...maybe they're not.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
Onikarge

Ronzuki wrote:I guess unless you could manage to get an Azure Gray and a Mineral Gray side-by-side, how could you tell visually? Each could look at the paint code on their respective door jambs and report back. Maybe they're the same...maybe they're not.
Good point, my Kizashi´s Mineral grey paint code is ZMW C04