Wheel Hub assembly/bearing issue

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Woodie

Over on the Geometroforum we're finding that all bearings need to be opened up and checked for grease. All of the cheap ones and even some of the big name brands have been found to have a tiny dollop of grease inside instead of the packed full to overflowing situation that is preferred.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
diegobear

The part engineers got back to me with technical data specifics on the part and here they are (In case the image doesn't load, from top to bottom it reads)

# of Teeth: 31
1.0: Module: 1.0
Pressure Angle: 45 degrees
Pitch Diameter: Naught 31
Major Diameter: Naught 32.4 (+0.12, 0)
Minor Diameter: Naught 30.4 (+0.12, 0)
Tooth Space Width Max: 1.915
Tooth Space Width Min: 1.86

*measurements in metric

Does anyone have/know where I can find the same from Suzuki? I would really not like to have to pull the hub back off again just to measure it (not ideal)
Attachments
IMG_3915.JPG
IMG_3915.JPG (25.84 KiB) Viewed 3658 times
SamirD

Did you ever find a solution to this besides buying an entire replacement hub? I've noticed our front bearings both making noise. :cry: Not sure if it's because of the winter driving or if fluidfilm seeped into them and ruined them. :? Either way, I know bearings will be badly needed in the next 15k for sure. :(