Canadian Kizashi Specs

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Moto
Site Admin

I just saw an article explaining some of the differences between the American Kizashi and the Canadian Kizashi. It looks like the Canadians will be getting less choice. It appears that they are forcing the CVT on you and it looks like all of your cars will be closer to the high end trim level cars. (GTS and SLS)
Other than that I’m not totally sure, but now that I have started a thread on the topic I’m make sure to check into things. . If you happen to know make sure to let the rest of us in on it.

Oddly enough the Canadian Suzuki web page says it will have a 6 speed manual option. It will be interesting to see who is right.
Ares

Hello, I am a first timer on these forums.

I have spoken to a Suzuki Dealership in Scarborough ON and they told me that the Kizashi will not be arriving until mid 2010 - probably around late April to early May and even as late as June/July on some of the smaller dealerships in Canada.

I was recently in the market to purchase a new car with AWD - was looking at the Subaru Impreza, but I figured to wait for the Kizashi - figures I can wait about 6 months or so.

Cheers.
Moto
Site Admin

Good Canadian info. I'm a little surprised the dealer knew as much as they did.

I'll look forward to seeing you around in the future.
flipside

Canadian version is only top of the line AWD version. No other trims available. Only 4 colors, black, silver, white and red. What is Suzuki thinking???
2014 MB GLK350 4Matic - Hers - replaced 2009 SX4 JX
2011 BMW 328i Xdrive - Repaced Kizashi
2012 Grand Vitara JX - Sis - replaced 2009 SX4 Sedan MT
2011 Kizashi Silver - Mine (RIP) will be missed