Parts Availability

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Knightstruth

The parts are out there but get ready to search and parts are starting to get more rare. I am getting ready to sell mine but it has been a great car and is still quite the looker.
chazyouwin

With a kid at 17, the only thing I'd worry about is the A pillar visibility issue. I know because I had a kid of 17 with this (now 20). Most of the new cars now seem to have the same issue, where the A pillar is very thick and has an airbag within it. Blocks vision. Extra training recommended.
2010 Kizashi SLS FWD Gray; 2013 Grand Vitara 4wd red; 2012 SX4 blue; 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV black

Previous: 2002 XL-7 Limited (2); 1992 Accord; '91 Volvo; '85 Toyota; '84 Celica; '73 Mercedes.
Tom Kizzie

Yes, The A-pillar is blocking more view then all other cars (mostly small cars) i had. You have to be aware of this. Also backview (coming from hatchbacks with straight backwindow)
kizashi 6mt black
vertible

All good points, this was her second totaled car!! Luckily they were both the other drivers fault and she wasn't injured.
It seems that it doesn't take much for a lower priced car to get "totaled", especially since we are in Phoenix where everyone drives rather fast compared to some larger cities.