OEM Parts Availability

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Hman127

My question Is to all Kizashi owners. I don't currently own one , but was wondering how some are faring finding dealer who sell oem parts. I know many parts from Advance Auto , Autozone etc, are available. Looking online I have seen some dealers online, but not ones that have part listing to search in my area. I am on the East Coast Usa. I have noticed that cv axles have a high price some $600 to $900 online, and It doesnt seem like any one makes them aftermarket besides boot kits. Im guessing that oem's last long I haven't tried calling any dealers though. I do see a fair market at junk parts with Kizashi used parts. How has everyone else been dealing otherwise. Thanks
WESHOOT2

In over 280K miles the only parts I've needed were a HAC blower motor and controller.
I get my brakes aftermarket, shocks from TireRack.com, and hope that's all I'll ever need.
BLyons

If you want OEM parts, monsterfactoryparts.com is the way to go in most cases. When I've ordered from them, the parts have come directly from dealerships located across the country. I would imagine that your local dealers probably don't carry any parts and would have to order them anyway.
Black 2011 Sport SLS AWD
WESHOOT2

Ditto Monster Factory Parts
Hman127

Thanks for the tips guys. Greatly appreciated.
Triggerhappy

The Kizashi has been very reliable. The only thing I've had to replace that's not normal maintenance was the blower motor as well. Still on my original front pads and discs at 146,000 miles.
152k miles - niece drives it now
2017 Prius Prime - about 65 mpg factoring in electricity cost
2018 Pacifica Hybrid - wife's
KuroNekko

The others have already listed some of the go-to sources for parts. As also already stated, the Kizashi is rather reliable so most run great on just maintenance. For hard-to-find OE parts not available in the US, some have ordered them from https://www.megazip.net/ which apparently sources parts from Japan, where the Kizashi was made.
My personal favorite site for maintenance parts is http://www.rockauto.com.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)