FIX!!! Suzuki Kizashi wont start, steering wheel lock assembly FIX!!!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
AJ___1

Hello,

I fixed my Suzuki Kizashi by replacing the steering wheel lock assembly for only $270!! Watch my youtube video below. The part number you need it below as well. Fix, fixed for good! Kind of a ghetto fix though lol My Suzuki would not start when it was cold so I did extensive research and found a permanent solution.

Megazip.net

AUTO STEERING LOCK ASSY, (inclues one bolt), Suzuki

37100-57L12-000 US $223.42 1 pc. US $223.42
KuroNekko

Thanks for the info. I think many know this is the actual solution but were looking for ways around it to save money or have a quick temporary fix.

How long did it take to ship from megazip.net? How much was shipping?
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
BLyons

I think shipping might have been free when I ordered mine, or it wasn't much if it wasn't free. Probably took almost a month to get it though, and mine also only came with one bolt instead of two like you need. I thought that was a mistake and had them send me another one, but based on his post, maybe that's the way they ship them for some weird reason?
Black 2011 Sport SLS AWD
golftango

Had no idea this was an issue.
2019 Kia Optima EX Premium
Instagram: golftango
Nitro_Pure

Hi guys I am selling one Steering Lock. If ur are Interested just write me an Emal, [email protected].