Collecting my first kizashi tomorrow

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Pac398

I'm in the uk about to buy my first kazashi tomorrow auto all wheel drive. I'm a little nervous about where to find spare parts if things go wrong and costs involved. Any advise ?
WESHOOT2

Enjoy the drive.

They're pretty reliable.
Tom Kizzie

welcome,
dont worry and enjoy driving :D
kizashi 6mt black
KuroNekko

You have much less to worry about than us Americans and Canadians who had Suzuki leave our markets entirely. In the UK, I imagine you can easily get your Kizashi serviced at a Suzuki dealer.
As for sourcing parts, there are a number of websites that sell Kizashi parts including one that ships them from Japan where the Kizashi was made. http://www.megazip.net
That being said, as the other have already mentioned, the Kizashi is a rather reliable vehicle and isn't plagued with major issues. Most run just fine on regular maintenance.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Pac398

Thanks guys
Pac398

I love this car already. Has anyone had the engine remapped/chipped to increase performance and fuel efficiency? If so was it worth doing ?
Knightstruth

Congrats on the car. The Kiz is a great unique car, one of kind. There is nothing on the market that offers the all around value of the Kizashi without you paying thousands more.
Tom Kizzie

@PAC938
I wont go for a piggyback/powerbox but read yourself into this materie if you are considering to buy this. Then its like faking the engine. The car getsmore or less fuel on certain moments and your computer doesnt know your playing with the safety margins of the motor. Its like faking the engine. I should give 190+ iso 180 horsepower and 250nm if the test isnt to optimistic.
kizashi 6mt black
motosonic

It's a great, reliable car. I had my first one for 8 years with very little issue. Don't mess with it too much and it'll serve you well.
DiggerDerrik

Pac398 wrote:I love this car already. Has anyone had the engine remapped/chipped to increase performance and fuel efficiency? If so was it worth doing ?
Don’t chip the car looking for horsepower gains. Suzuki de-tuned the engines in the automatics to keep from breaking the CVT.
2016 Ford Explorer XLT Ecoboost
2010 Kizashi GTS FWD
2011 F-350 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4 6.7