Popped in after a few years

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Woodie

Good to hear from you PITN.

Very cool car. I don't know about prettiest car ever (the E Type and GTO might have something to say about that) but it is pretty in a homely sort of way. Yours is gorgeous. Your description sounds like the GEO Metro (Suzuki Swift to you) that I'm so fond of.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
Ronzuki

And I always thought the Samurai's 1.3l was tiny...looks simple enough though.
The Triumphs I'd mentioned were both sports coupes and nothing like your Josephine here.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
paininthenuts

Woodie wrote:Good to hear from you PITN.

Very cool car. I don't know about prettiest car ever (the E Type and GTO might have something to say about that) but it is pretty in a homely sort of way. Yours is gorgeous. Your description sounds like the GEO Metro (Suzuki Swift to you) that I'm so fond of.
I beg to differ, the E Type and GTO are very handsome cars, my Josephine is out and out pretty.
Engineer60

Just so as our American cousins don't get confused all "A series engines" were OHV (overhead valve) engines and replaced the earlier side valve engines which looked like the one in the picture below (last of the 803cc side valve engines) :)
1951-morris-minor-convertible.jpg
1951-morris-minor-convertible.jpg (29.09 KiB) Viewed 4299 times
“If you see a gap and don't go for it, you are no longer a racing driver”
KuroNekko

Great looking car. It's always interesting to see classics from other countries given they are so rare as imports still around.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)