Suzuki Kizashi Touring 2012 Vs Volkswagen Golf R Turbo

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
TheOriginal

Thanks, i might habe to try that oit then :)
Thanks for your suggestion!
KuroNekko

TheOriginal wrote:Thanks for all your replies, Its been of great help as i am still new to the car world.
Do you guys have any performance related suggestions that i can do on the Kizashi?
Once again, Thanks a lot for the replies.
There was really only one company that bothered with performance parts for the Kizashi. It's USA-based RRM. However, they have long since abandoned their Kizashi parts as Suzuki left the US in 2012 and the car ended global production a few years later. RRM will sell you what they have still in stock, but there isn't much left. They did create a turbo kit but it's only for the FWD manual transmission model. Here's their website:
https://roadracemotorsports.com/store/i ... Path=31_49

Like other members have said, the best way to improve the Kizashi is with great tires. Tires are often the most overlooked performance part yet they're the only thing that connects the car to the road. Tires affect everything from acceleration, braking, and cornering in wet, dry, and snowy conditions.

While you will never ever beat a Golf R in any sort of performance measure in a Kizashi, the Kizashi is likely more comfortable and refined for everyday driving. It's the better vehicle for commuting and longer trips, IMO. I also have no doubts of the Kizashi's reliability over most VW products too. If you are really eager for much better performance, there is really only one thing you can do: get a different car.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
TheOriginal

Thanks a lot my friend. Ill be checking out the part page and see if i can fimd something nice to fit on the kizashi.
You guys are a wonderful community. Thanks so much for your help!