TPMS simulator in the works

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
cataro-2014

SamirD wrote: I will post my findings on the other company's product. If theirs does not work, we would be highly interested in you developing a TPMS simulator product for the Kizashi.
Hi, any such findings ?
Thanks
cataro-2014

Since the promising website has already been linked before, the US spec Kizashi simulator is now available: https://spooftpms.com/chrysler-dodge-co ... lator-1-2/
SamirD

Very neat! Would it be possible to simply take the battery operated unit out of the car when not being used/driven?

The calibration method is quite interesting as it does not use the re-learn procedure. Would you mind explaining more of what is happening that allows the sensors to clear the error without going into the factory re-learn mode?

Even though I don't need it, you've created a very cool product. I'm actually tempted to get a set just to see how it works and to do a writeup on it here. :)
cataro-2014

Well, I do not know how many Kizashis in need might there be, but, since I have made it for FCA vehicles...

Of course it can be taken out of the car when not driven. What for, though ?

There is no calibration for the US spec device, just pairing to the car. If you are referring to the "FCA setup instructions v1.0", they are not meant for Suzukis :-)
So yes, you do need to put it in re-learn mode like you very well know and like I demonstrate at on my EU Suzuki
Basically the sensor is behaving the same between EU Suzukis and US Kizashis, only the frequency differs. And as far as I know, there is no auto-learn algorithm on the US Kizashis like we have on EU Suzukis and like you have on the those other supported US Chrysler and Dodge, and I don't think there is any software update for them Kizashis with the auto-learn algorithm.

As for getting one, see my PM please.
cataro-2014

SamirD wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:16 pm Very neat! Would it be possible to simply take the battery operated unit out of the car when not being used/driven?

The calibration method is quite interesting as it does not use the re-learn procedure. Would you mind explaining more of what is happening that allows the sensors to clear the error without going into the factory re-learn mode?

Even though I don't need it, you've created a very cool product. I'm actually tempted to get a set just to see how it works and to do a writeup on it here. :)
Merry Christmas!

Did Santa Postman bring the right thing this year ? I can't seem to PM you. Full inbox maybe ?