Would current owners recommend buying a Kizashi?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Ronzuki

KuroNekko wrote:
seetharr wrote: It’s a 2013 (forgot to ask what was actual date of sale)
seetharr
If the seller doesn't know, call Suzuki corporate. They can tell you the original purchase date by VIN and which of the 3 warranties are still in effect (complete, powertrain, and emission warranty).
If you are considering purchase, I recommend taking this advice seriously. If it was a fleet car, you'll know and you should negotiate (way down) accordingly.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
LPSISRL

seetharr wrote: The only real exterior cosmetic issue was a bit of delamination of the trim on driver’s side doors (at end of driver’s door and start of passenger door) right below the windows.
Interesting as I recently noticed the same thing on the passenger side. Time for some glue it looks like. Good thing Dad worked for 3M for 40 years. They have glue and tape for everything! I'll have to have him get me some passenger side door right below the window trim glue. :D
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
Tom Kizzie

I have exactly the same. I hope you have enough surface for normal glue. I used doublesided tape but it didnt hold. Its almost like if you need kit in stead of glue. Let me know. I need do a 2nd attempt :)
kizashi 6mt black
evandrev

I was lucky and found a 2010 GTS Manual with 64000. Only had it now for 3 months and I am super impressed. Had a great deal on it too, I think just nobody knew what a great deal it was for 5500 at that mileage. I did some research and bought it right away.
Woodie

Congratulations and welcome evandrev
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
Ronzuki

evandrev wrote:I was lucky and found a 2010 GTS Manual with 64000. Only had it now for 3 months and I am super impressed. Had a great deal on it too, I think just nobody knew what a great deal it was for 5500 at that mileage. I did some research and bought it right away.
A 2010 GTS manual is super rare. No CVT to worry about and low miles. If taken care of, that car will last you a very long time. Nice score....and welcome.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
KuroNekko

I'm biased but I think the GTS trim is the sweet spot for a manual Kizashi. It's not extremely difficult to find like the SLS manual yet it had most of the fun bits you'd want. The S was available in manual but is the base trim without things like the moonroof, Rockford Fosgate audio, fog lights, 18 inch wheels, or power seat. The SE was exclusively offered with a CVT.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)