My Poor Suzy Suzuki

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
khaskin

I have a 2012 Kazashi and I need rear shock mounts. has anyone else had to replace this? This part is very hard to find. My mechanic/past dealer found one. But it's coming from Anchorage Alaska. If all parts are going to be this hard to get, I am going to sell her. She's been a great car. She has 166K miles and this is the first BIG problem I've had with her. I hate to let her go :(
KuroNekko

While there is no doubt parts for the Kizashi are harder to find than a Toyota, Ford, Honda, VW, etc., it's not that hard if you know where to look. Online parts dealers have many items in stock and megazip.net ships parts for Japanese cars like the Kizashi directly from Japan.
Rockauto.com is also a great place to find parts though they won't always have everything. In fact, I just ordered a few cabin air filters for my Kizashi from there.

Personally, I'd keep the Kizashi until a major issue like a transmission or engine failure or an accident that is expensive to repair. While it's true it will be harder to maintain and repair for minor issues like a shock mount, the car has a dismal resale value thus financially, it makes sense to keep it until it dies.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
khaskin

I appreciate your feedback. I was thinking of hanging onto it until like you said, something major goes wrong. This is the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned with no problems. She has a lot of miles and is in good condition. No rust, just minor dings or scrapes hardly noticeable. I'll get her fixed and clean her up. And keep my fingers crossed.
bdleonard

If necessary you can always pay the premium needed to order them new from Japan. I suspect you need parts on the diagram here:
https://www.megazip.net/zapchasti-dlya- ... on-3789992
OliverB

Did you broke one of the two bolts?
2007 SX4
2011 Kizashi