2011 Suzuki Kizashi Named a Consumers Digest Best Buy

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
babacu

It took them a while, but they finally came round. :-)

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases ... 24748.html
babacu

Hmm, not as shiny as I initially thought. It was Consumer Reports that was not that fond of the Kizashi a few months ago. Consumers Digest publishes advertorials, so not sure how much this endorsement is worth.
mapeterson2

Good for the car though. Maybe this will open up the sales.
2005 Pontiac GTO - 375 rwhp
2001 Ford Ranger XLT - Stock w/ 6 inch lift
Ronzuki

babacu wrote:Hmm, not as shiny as I initially thought. It was Consumer Reports that was not that fond of the Kizashi a few months ago. Consumers Digest publishes advertorials, so not sure how much this endorsement is worth.
Big surprise CR isn't fond of a Suzuki anything. Consumers Reports can kiss my @ss. Consumers Union (Consumer Reports) is soley responsible for the death of the Samurai here in the states. Extremely biased, non-factual, rigged testing. That's right, rigged testing. Rigged to achieve the negative outcome they desired. Once again proving that you should not believe everything you read or hear from people, or organizations, whom you don't know where thier funding actually comes from.
Several years ago, and very quitely, CR settled a lawsuit filed by Suzuki against them for the slanderous, detrimental reporting they did on the Samurai over 20 years ago. As opposed to the media's relentless coverage of the report CR did in the 80's, you didn't hear one word from them reporting CU's testing was flat out wrong simply because the 'hush-hush' was part of the settlement agreement.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)