2011 Kizashi S with Manual Transmission only in White?!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
KHCreason

You know, I'm right opposite of that. I really dislike the styling up front of the 2010 even though the interior is just about the same, though the interiors were too different to judge on differences between the years instead of trim levels, and I really like those neat side chrome things and all, and for me, the front fascia really is a deal-breaker.
mapeterson2

I do like the front ends on the 11's but the chrome kills it for me.
2005 Pontiac GTO - 375 rwhp
2001 Ford Ranger XLT - Stock w/ 6 inch lift
jblanchard5

Happy belated Birthday Devil Dog! Former Marine here.

We have the White and it's not hard to keep clean. I live in NY with the crappiest dirtiest roads there are. I never notice that it's real dirty until I wash it. You see the dirt then.

One thing with the white, you don't see the chrome so much. I'm not a chrome guy either. (Maybe a Marine thing?)

Not that any of this matters, this is my second day driving our car since I bought it. I did kinda get it for the wife, but I didn't think I'd be so bummed not to drive it. I do love this car, maybe I'll buy a 2012 for me. :D
JIM
2010 Kizashi SE (new 09/27/10)
White Water Pearl
mapeterson2

Ha thanks. Must be, I'm not flashy guy, I like subtle-ness.
2005 Pontiac GTO - 375 rwhp
2001 Ford Ranger XLT - Stock w/ 6 inch lift
KHCreason

I'm all for subtle as well, and i think id not like the chrome if there were a bit more of it, such as a chrome grill, but as it is, it sits well with me
AlexRuiz

I got a Kizashi S with MT, and even the 2010s are only whites. I wasn't too crazy about the color, in fact, at some point I was thinking about not getting the car because of color, but now that I have it, I realize it is a nice shade of white. It is not a bright dull "snowy white", it is a little... "creamier" :D The term of "white pearl" is perfect!

I would have preferred a blue or azure gray, but it is a nice looking white.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT