Kizashi made the top 25!!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Marcov71

2012 Kizashi CVT AWD/ w paint chips :shock:
Orange County/Brooklyn NY
n8dogg

Meh, I agree with some...poor safety, performance or design, but they even admit that some of the cars in their list were simply poorly marketed but otherwise great cars. Avoiding a car simply because it was poorly marketed and therefore a sales flop, does NOT make it a car to avoid in my mind! Better yet, maybe you'll get a better deal when you do buy one!
Hello Kizashi...where have you been my whole life!
'12 Kizashi SLS AWD w/RF sound
easy to chip Vivid Red and 25% window tint
Pirelli Cinturato P7 Plus II
Power Stop Rotors and Pads
183,xxx miles and still lovin it!
KuroNekko

The article is largely click-bait written by someone who's a neophyte at automotive journalism. You can tell the info was really quickly researched superficially. The article even claims the Kizashi had "powerful engines" when the reality is that it only had one engine offered which was a base-level normally-aspirated 2.4 liter. While it is claimed that it was the most powerful base engine among its competitors back then, most rivals had turbo or V6 options while all Kizashis ever made only came with the J24B.

I also think that about half of the cars on the list aren't ones "to avoid". Some were just unpopular or overshadowed but weren't bad themselves. The Kizashi, ATS, Passat TDI, Cadenza, and Explorer were all decent cars. The author should have also been more specific about model years. For example, the Honda Insight has three generations and each is very different from each other. The current one looks to be excellent and personally more desirable than the Prius by a long shot.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)