SUZUKI KIZASHI 2012 SE - SHOCKS & STRUTS

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
sharukh27

Hi,

can anyone help me?

im in need of new shock absorber and struts for my suzuki kizashi 2012 SE model.

im trying to order online for some new one and i only find KYB:(

i want other brands[size=Arial Black][/size]

please if anyone knows let me know thxx!
KuroNekko

Unfortunately, there aren't any known replacement shocks for the Kizashi other than KYBs. The OE shocks are made by them. The only alternative I know of are expensive KW coilovers that cost thousands and are only available in Europe.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Tom Kizzie

I am from the Netherlands and bought thrm from japanparts. I knew about the kybs but i had to order them from outside my country. Through the dutch shops where i nornally order i find japanparts shocks for same price or less. I think 28 euro each which is cheap. I got them few weeks ago.. Still need to replace. I will search for a link.
kizashi 6mt black
SamirD

Will they ship internationally? Those are definitely cheap for real oe parts.
Tom Kizzie

They probably will but they are aftermarket but just like the OE. I recently fitted them together with rear brakepads and i am happy with them. Also new frontbulb.. Luckly it was the passengers side so i didnt need to remove the bumper.
kizashi 6mt black
SamirD

Ah, aftermarket. If I was going that route, I'd go KW. :D

Yeah, I just replace the passenger headlight myself--all the other bulbs were dead and too hard to reach! :facepalm: