Does anyone know where to get front bumper

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Popeye

oem bumpers are too expensive!!
old tech

You would think someone would have copied one of these front bumper covers but nothing aftermarket is available that Ive found. The best thing you can do is to find a good left and right halves cut them down the middle, drifter stitch together and hide most of it with a front license plate. If yours is torn but all there, frankenstien stitch can look decent till you find one.
OliverB

There's always the RRM one, but price appears to be important for you so.

2007 SX4
2011 Kizashi
old tech

If they would price this aftermarket cover at half of the oem price, I think would sell a lot of them. Id buy one just to get rid of those butt ugly marker lights. Those marker lights were like putting a mustache on the Mona Lisa . Just destroying a piece of art work with a hole saw . Three holes per side.
OliverB

old tech wrote:If they would price this aftermarket cover at half of the oem price, I think would sell a lot of them. Id buy one just to get rid of those butt ugly marker lights. Those marker lights were like putting a mustache on the Mona Lisa . Just destroying a piece of art work with a hole saw . Three holes per side.
Well between spending 500$ for a new oem cover and 600$ for the RRM one, I think the choice is easy to make! But yeah, the side markers aren't very pretty. Bless the European/Japanese market for their lack of side lights.

Have you received my private message?
2007 SX4
2011 Kizashi
Ronzuki

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5180

Shipping could be problematic and expensive, however, depending upon your locale.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)