Rubber Floor Mats

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
gentle_ben

I've been looking around for OEM Suzuki rubber floor mats for the Kizashi. I was sure I saw them somewhere, but I can't find them now.

I prefer to use OEM floor mats, and I have had them in all my other vehicles, but if you have a good set of after market ones you would recommend, please do.
AlexRuiz

Costco has a rubber floor mats set for $12.99. They are big, can be fitted and are thick and heavy. These are not OEM, and the fit is not perfect, but it is very close. In fact, in the front passenger side it is virtually perfect, and the rears are also decent fit.

The driver side fits very nicely by the pedals and close to the center console, but a gap of aprox 4" remains between the mat and the door sill.

Available in tan, gray or black. The tan is darker than than the Kizashi's interior though.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT
mapeterson2

2005 Pontiac GTO - 375 rwhp
2001 Ford Ranger XLT - Stock w/ 6 inch lift
gentle_ben

mapeterson2 wrote:Quick Google Search.

http://www.google.com/search?client=saf ... 4a6b447b62
There are lots of aftermarket ones you can buy, I was just looking for people with actual experience with a set to know if they fit right or not. I have not been able to find actual OEM Suzuki mats yet.
ragmopp

I purchased the mats in the link below:

http://www.autoanything.com/floor-mats/ ... elID=12678

These Lloyd floor mats are custom made. Therefor they fit perfectly, well....not quite perfectly. I did have to trim an 1/8 of an inch off the drivers side front at the left foot stop. We decided to go with the clear so you could kinda see the black carpeting underneath. They include the parts to screw them down to the carpet (if you want).
Puppy80

gentle_ben wrote:I've been looking around for OEM Suzuki rubber floor mats for the Kizashi. I was sure I saw them somewhere, but I can't find them now.

I prefer to use OEM floor mats, and I have had them in all my other vehicles, but if you have a good set of after market ones you would recommend, please do.
I don't have the official Kiz winter mats, but for Christmas a couple years ago I got some of the winter mats for my Suzuki GV, tried them last year in my Kiz and they fit just fine by me :)
sloopercat

I have the generic rubber mats, I think I got them at WallyWorld. They are at least 10 years old, and been in 5 different cars. They seem to work fine, they are about 3 inches too narrow so leave that outer edge of carpet exposed. But they have a decent edge lip and hold the wet stuff that fall off the feet.
rjc1976

I've been looking for OEM mats as well, but I don't think they exist. I'm going to order the Lloyd rubber mats soon instead.
gentle_ben

Thanks for the suggestion Ragmopp, I ended up ordering the same mats, and the trunk mat as well (our carpet was already getting a bit messed up from sliding things across it in the trunk). That website had a decent sale on, 15% off and free shipping. My wife wanted the black mats, so we went with those. I'll post some pics when they arrive.
ragmopp

I hope those will work for you. We like ours. And I probably should have waited for the 15% off.