A farewell

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
OliverB

Hey guys, last summer, me and my coworkers had been working at this remote jobsite for many months and we basically rented out this entire apartment building. On Wednesdays, we would typically head over to the single restaurant that was open in town... McDonalds. I happened to be the first one out of the parking lot that night and instead of taking the faster route by taking a left turn, I kept driving as if I was heading to my apartment. Nobody followed me. About halfway there, I pre-emptively downshifted as I was heading into a residential area right after a forest and three deer jumped out of the ditch. I managed to avoid the two adults, but I couldn't avoid what I presume was their offspring. If I had to guess, I hit it at 25-30 MPH. The deer landed about 100 feet away from my car and didn't appear to be moving. I got out, checked the damage and walked back to pick up the debris on the road. By the time I started walking back towards the car, the deer wasn't there anymore. One of the upper radiator mount was broken so I was losing a little bit of coolant, but nothing really worrying. The estimation came up around $9,000 and the insurance company ended up giving me $7,000. Part of me regrets not keeping the car since everything was working just fine, but on the other hand, the money the insurance company gave me has quintupled and as a result, I am now in a position where I can afford to purchase AND DAILY DRIVE an LC 500.

Here's a list of some the stuff I have lying around if someone's interested.

4 x cabin air filters (ULTRA-POWER 24120)
2 x engine air filters (ULTRA-POWER 49008)
Front brake lines (both sides/BH144836/BH144837)
Back brake line (works on either side/BH144838)
Weathertech front and rear mats (black)
2 x front stabilizer bar links (K750060)
3 x keyfobs
4 x powder coated wheels in gun metal (20 spoke)

Ideally, I would like to get rid of everything at once so don't be afraid to send me a message. Drive safe guys!
2007 SX4
2011 Kizashi
WESHOOT2

feels