French Kizashi owner with a question

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
pix74

Hello all,

I have a 2011 AWD Kizashi (115 000 km => 71 000 miles)
I'm glad to find this forum as we are very few to own a Kizashi in France (88 in total, half AWD).
Trough this forum I realize I need to change CVT fluid and will manage that quickly.

The "Spider recall" has been done by previous owner (confirmed by the Suzuki shop next to me).
No other recall has been done in France regarding the Kizashi (not so much dusty roads by us may be...)

My experience so far : I had to change the rear sway bar bushing at around 65 000 miles
and the rear shock starts leaking a few days ago => I'll change it next week

I'm a bit worried about a "vaccum noise" when I open the gas tank : I can hear a long "pchiiiittttt" showing negative pressure into the tank when I open it.
I asked Suzuki (by phone) they told me the first recall "spyder recall" has been done in 2014 on my car, no other fix is needed for my car, it is normal to hear this "vaccum sound" when opening the gas tank.
There is no fuel smell under the car, no noticeable leak of fuel around the tank (neither sides nor bottom). I inspected the gas tank (opened it and push from outside to inside) and the springs works properly.

Should I stop worrying about this or do you see another check I could perform on the car (I'm poorly equip at home so I can't do much but if you think about a simple check...) to make sure everything is good ?
I can't remember if this sound always existed or came lately.
Do you have it on your cars ?
I was even thinking of making a small hole on the gas tank to eliminate this negative pressure, but I'm not sure about the sides effects... and I need to show it to Suzuki first

Thank you for your feedbacks
WESHOOT2

Heard it on all four I've owned........
Woodie

Pretty sure it's supposed to be that way, that's how they keep the fuel from evaporating into the atmosphere. Absolutely do not put any holes anywhere, that will set off your malfunction indicator light. The car carefully maintains a vacuum in the fuel system and monitors it constantly, there's even a pump which tests if the system is sealed three hours after you park the car.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
pix74

Many thanks for your feedbacks, so the situation is normal nothing to be worried about. I won't do anything then