Lug nuts... replacing. Agguhhh

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
MoAhten

Hello everyone-

I'd really appreciate any help from the group.

As I came out to my car today, I discovered 4 missing or "stolen" lug nuts. I'm trying to source replacements that look close enough to the OEM version. This has been way more challenging than it should be...
Since the Suzuki departed North America, I'm not sure where I can get reasonably priced, similar looking replacements.
My Kizashi is a 2012 SLS AWD.

I attempted the usual vendors, Rockauto, Cardomain, and other local car parts shops (O'Reily's, Auto Zone, & Discount Tire around my area. Nothing looked even close to what is on the car.

I only need 4 and don't want to purchase a whole new set.

Thanks for your consideration in advance and potential solutions/recommendations.
Mo-
WESHOOT2

Try Tirerack?
Woodie

Buy a set of locks. They come in fours (one per wheel) and you've got someone screwing around with your car already.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
MoAhten

WESHOOT2 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:52 amTry Tirerack?
Thanks for the responses!

I did try Tire Rack. They only had a "Open faced" lug nut. It was not covered like the OEM ones. (The wheel stud is visible)
Someone has got to have a matching replacement. I'm in the US, so I'm hoping someone can steer me in the right direction or maybe have some used ones to sell?

Are the lug nuts shared (same) on some other model so I could get those?

I really am not worried the missing lugs nuts are being taken on a regular basis. I'd prefer not to deal with the locking lug nut kit hassle.

Do you folks know anyone on the list who may be able to help me out?

I'd really like to get this resolved so I can move forward.

Many thanks!
old tech

Subaru uses the same size wrench , stud size and thread pitch. appearance is a little different is all
old tech

Subaru uses the same size wrench , stud size and thread pitch. appearance is a little different is all
Woodie

Amazon has 20 for $20. Just put in your car model and search lug nut, hundreds of choices.

Also, Gorilla sells four for about $9, they look very similar. Put all four new ones on the same wheel, no one will ever notice.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
SamirD

Take a look at parts for the sx4. I know some of the wheels of the sx4 fit on the kizashi so the lug nuts may too. And keep an eye on your car! Lots of terrible people roaming around right now. :o