Does this 2012 SLS Sport w/ bluetooth play audio?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
KuroNekko

I have no issues with my system either and it works like Woodie described. I suggest you enter the menu and delete all paired devices and then re-pair following the instructions in the Owner's Manual that Woodie linked for you here.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
suzuki-kizashi

KlutzNinja wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:18 am What’s the mileage on the Kizashi? And do you know how it was driven before?
One thing you can do right away is check the CVT fluid. I think there’s a dipstick under the hood; the one that isn’t the motor oil dipstick lol. If it’s dirty you should probably do something about it soon. That’s what I’ve been told. Do you have a Suzuki service center near you that could possibly change CVT fluid if that’s not something you’re willing/able to do yourself? There are threads here for how to do it.
Driving the Kizashi hard will also be hard on the CVT. I hear the paddle-shifters don’t help, either. So driving the car more smoothly will hopefully help prolong the transmission. CVT failure is sort of inevitable, it’s just a matter of how long you can put it off. I think the average mileage around death is 120,000-140,000 miles(?). Early death can be as soon as well under 100,000. And longer lives are a bit under 200,000. Someone correct me if necessary lol.
damn my mileage is 115,000

It seems in pretty good condition though. hope im not fucked and it doesn't die soon. As I said I had one with not much more mileage that has before I just like the car so much I wanted to try again lol. Plus that was a 2010. I'm gonna change CVT fluid every time I change the oil, didn't know about that the first time around lol.
KlutzNinja

suzuki-kizashi wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:16 am damn my mileage is 115,000

It seems in pretty good condition though. hope im not fucked and it doesn't die soon. As I said I had one with not much more mileage that has before I just like the car so much I wanted to try again lol. Plus that was a 2010. I'm gonna change CVT fluid every time I change the oil, didn't know about that the first time around lol.
Suzuki didn’t really bother to mention the CVT fluid change thing at all for the longest time, so it led to a lot of premature failures out of nowhere, and is possibly why you didn’t know on your first Kizashi.
The recommended CVT fluid change interval, as KuroNekko said, is ideally 30k miles. So depending on how often you change oil, that could be once every 3-5 oil changes. Changing it with the oil every time would probably be excessive, not to mention expensive. It requires a lot of fluid, if I recall, and I think it’s more expensive than motor oil. But if the CVT fluid has never been changes before, especially at 115k Mike’s, you should consider it ASAP. There are threads here that mention which specific CVT fluids are okay with the Kizashi.
And if you can, when you drop the CVT pan, check for any metal debris/shavings where the magnets are; the presence of those indicates wear and tear on the transmission, and that it could be on the way out. I think that’s how old tech puts it. Also check the filter.
Any more knowledgeable members here: please add to what I said, if needed. Thanks.

At your mileage, I would definitely get in contact with old tech to see when and if he can perform the life-extending procedure to your transmission.
Fingers crossed that your CVT is okay for now.
Current: Blue 2018 Mazda 3 GT 5-Door
Previous: Blue 2010 Ford Focus SES,
Black 2013 Kizashi Sport GTS-L (CVT; FWD)(RIP)
DeborahCampbell

You need to change the settings of your audio player so that it automatically connects to your Bluetooth.