HID conversion kit - Some questions

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
sj85

I have had thing for HIDs ever since I was first introduced to it. So when Suzuki decided not to introduce HID and auto levelling in US I was hell bent on getting after market HIDs for my kizzu. But after looking around a lot (literally a lot) there few concerns.

First of all, how is the beam spread once the H7 halogen is replaced by H7 HID. Is there any glare and if the spread is contained or not.

I did download the Full service manual from the link provided in the form, it says that factory uses D2S for HIDs, does anyone among us know what OEM supplier suzuki uses for that. I would personally go with D2S kit as they seem to have better quality to it then the conversion kits being sold in the market. Only thing that I am not sure about is if our projector housing would take D2S bulbs or not.

Also to all those how have had experience with HIDs, what brand/site is the best for getting a reliable HID with good warranty. There is just too many out there to choose from.

Finally, has anyone changed the fog light to HIDs, just wondering. I want to do the whole thing in one go so that I do not have to take the bumper apart again.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi GTS Sport MT :-D
2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS 6 MT :-D
2002 Hyundai Sonata Auto :-)
2008 Suzuki Swift Zxi (in Asia) :-D
2002 Suzuki Zen Vxi (in Asia) :-D