End of year deals - Green Brook NJ Suzuki

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
chazyouwin

Just purchased a Kizashi SLS FWD from Green Brook NJ Suzuki dealer (route 22 Dunellen). My o bleeping my they have some great December deals there on the 2010s they are trying to move right now. (No I DON'T work there - just trying to let everyone know). Saw an Ebay ad from them that's how I found it - didn't buy the Black GTS they posted, but got the upgrade. No AWD SLS, but that's okay. Color options were terrific. My third Suzuki on our driveway (two XL-7s), previously purchased from Trebour Ford-Suzuki, but they closed. Shopped at the other NJ deals for comparison - nothing close. Stunningly, head-twistingly good. Sorry for the unabashed plug.

Charles
2010 Kizashi SLS FWD Gray; 2013 Grand Vitara 4wd red; 2012 SX4 blue; 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV black

Previous: 2002 XL-7 Limited (2); 1992 Accord; '91 Volvo; '85 Toyota; '84 Celica; '73 Mercedes.
kizashi_mike

I thought you owned the dealership, nice marketing ploy! Lol!

Seriously though, glad to hear how excited you are. I did the same thing last month, bought a 2010 Kizashi SLS (NAVI), no AWD needed here in S Florida! After having 3 SX4's and an Aerio since 2005 (yes I trade in a lot, do too many miles), I knew I just had to upgrade to the Kizashi. Best thing I ever did! And I got an awesome deal! They needed to get those 2010's out the door in a hurry to my benefit!

Bought mine at Coconut Creek Suzuki in case anybody in S Florida is reading this. See Jimmie and tell him I sent you, I would love a few bird-dogs!
chazyouwin

I visit the GB Suzuki dealer Tuesday a.m. for a replacement radio. Will take a look at the lot. I think they're calling some of the incentive "holiday cash." They added the dealer incentive to the loyalty discount. Very nice bargain altogether. I'm sure it'll stiffen up after they're down to two or three 2010 left on the lot.
2010 Kizashi SLS FWD Gray; 2013 Grand Vitara 4wd red; 2012 SX4 blue; 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV black

Previous: 2002 XL-7 Limited (2); 1992 Accord; '91 Volvo; '85 Toyota; '84 Celica; '73 Mercedes.
Prescott123

It sounds like you guys are from all over! I did some training with the guys from Coconut Suzuki a few months ago.

Anyway, if you guys know anyone around the GA area, my dealership is offering crazy pricing. Check us out at www.prescottsuzuki.com. I posted in the dealer classifieds under "Help A Girl Out".

Have a great week!

Kandy
kizashi_mike

Where in Georgia are you? My cousin is moving to GA from New York in February, she is selling her 2007 Kia Spectra. I am trying to convince her to go for a Kizashi or SX4 Sport. I will send her the link to your website!
chazyouwin

Green Brook NJ update - 2010 SX4s selling rapidly and they are almost out, but they still have several 2010 FWD Kizashis including a few in the light blue color. Discounting is still the same as date of my original post, apparently.