Moving on but forever a Kizashi Enthusiast

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
cityplanner

Fellow Kizashi owners, it's been great to have been part of the community. Though I will always have a soft spot for the Kizashi, it's highly unlikely I will ever have another spot for one in my garage. I owned a 2010 GTS for eight years, which was sold to a local friend who is edging up on 200k miles with it. My second Kizashi, a low mileage '13 SE, has also moved on, but thankfully is still in the family and being driven by a nephew in college. Although I intended to keep the SE for many years, the debut of the new Integra redirected my attention away from it. The pre-owned market being what it is, I was able to fetch well over what I paid for my SE and still give my nephew a great deal on a truly fantastic car. His friends reinforced it by telling him that he had scored a cool and unique ride.

In the course of digging up everything I've kept or saved on the Kizashi, I found an old news clipping from the speed record it broke at Bonneville in 2010. I'm sure there's a post about the record somewhere on the forum, but I thought the group might be interested in the piece.

Be well everyone.

Juan
Attachments
Kizashi speed record - Free Press - 8.22.2010.pdf
(571.21 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
paininthenuts

I haven't posted on this forum for a few years. I owned the Sport version, which was the only one available in the UK. I only owned it for about 18 months as a change our lives meant we had to cut down to one car. That changed again by the way, and we now own two cars. I quite often think about it because it was just a stunning motor. For it's day the technology was very good, albeit the car was quite thirsty considering it was really a performance car. Every now and again I go on Autotrader to see what is available, and how much they are selling for. We now have two cars in the household as mentioned, a Fiat 124 Spider, which is a stunning car and very fast as well. The second car I bought a few weeks ago, a Kia Niro Hybrid. It is just about the nicest and most relaxing car I have ever bought, and the spec+technolgy are incredible. Hope you are all keeping well
KuroNekko

paininthenuts wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:41 pm I haven't posted on this forum for a few years. I owned the Sport version, which was the only one available in the UK. I only owned it for about 18 months as a change our lives meant we had to cut down to one car. That changed again by the way, and we now own two cars. I quite often think about it because it was just a stunning motor. For it's day the technology was very good, albeit the car was quite thirsty considering it was really a performance car. Every now and again I go on Autotrader to see what is available, and how much they are selling for. We now have two cars in the household as mentioned, a Fiat 124 Spider, which is a stunning car and very fast as well. The second car I bought a few weeks ago, a Kia Niro Hybrid. It is just about the nicest and most relaxing car I have ever bought, and the spec+technolgy are incredible. Hope you are all keeping well
Hey, welcome back. It's been a while.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
paininthenuts

KuroNekko wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:33 pm
paininthenuts wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:41 pm I haven't posted on this forum for a few years. I owned the Sport version, which was the only one available in the UK. I only owned it for about 18 months as a change our lives meant we had to cut down to one car. That changed again by the way, and we now own two cars. I quite often think about it because it was just a stunning motor. For it's day the technology was very good, albeit the car was quite thirsty considering it was really a performance car. Every now and again I go on Autotrader to see what is available, and how much they are selling for. We now have two cars in the household as mentioned, a Fiat 124 Spider, which is a stunning car and very fast as well. The second car I bought a few weeks ago, a Kia Niro Hybrid. It is just about the nicest and most relaxing car I have ever bought, and the spec+technolgy are incredible. Hope you are all keeping well
Hey, welcome back. It's been a while.
Do you still own yours?
KuroNekko

paininthenuts wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:29 am
Do you still own yours?
I certainly do. I've now owned it for over 10 years and personally put on over 100,000 miles on the Kizashi. I plan to keep it a while longer because it's a reliable and comfortable car that is rewarding to drive. When the time comes, I will replace it with a PHEV CUV, I think. My outdoor interests really favor a CUV with AWD and ground clearance (don't want a gas guzzling SUV) and I want the larger cargo space that sedans cannot offer.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Redgts10

What happen with the turbo set up on that Kizashi. I’m really looking for one or I will make a custom kit. I have 10 gts 6spd
Attachments
825F8CD2-B4EE-49E9-AFE6-42A32353DD63.jpeg
0652E8EF-B349-40E3-B2AA-B13925498F7A.jpeg