Speakers

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
club718

Had same problem with sub took it back they replaced it at no charge seems to be an issue for them with the subs its a cheap sub 75x75 2010 gts kizashi
KIZAWDinKC

I guess maybe the Rockford Fosgate system isn't so bad afterall. I finally got my sub replaced and what I have now does not rattle or distort at all.

I'm not a big audio guy, but a few days I ago I was playing around with my Droid phone and decided to stream audio via bluetooth to the Rockford. Anyhow, I got on on YouTube through my phone and found some bass tests. (On a side note, I did have my bass punch on max, but I kept the volume on 6. Nothing higher. Didn't want to cook a sub). I was rather impressed!!! If you get a chance and can stream audio from your phone and have internet access from your phone, there are endless numbers of bass tests and beats on Youtube. They stream crystal clear. Even though the volume was just on 6, the bass was impressive. You can feel it in your chest and it rumbles. After listening to the bass tests, it kinda changed my mind about the Rockford System. It allowed me to hear the system in a way that all my mp3 music didn't reveal.

Again, if you do this, keep the volume really low so you don't blow your sub!

2010 AWD GTS
CCS77

OR just download Lil Wayne- 6ft 7ft and bob your head cause it hits hard.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS AWD