Did your car come with floor mats?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
AlexRuiz

Quick question here to my fellow Kizashi owners:

Did your car include OEM floor mats? Mine didn't.
They are not listed on the window sticker, so I am assuming that if you got them, that was a perk from the dealership.

Yes, I already searched the trunk :P
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT
Ronzuki

yes, mine came with them and they are listed on the sticker (at $225). Premium set...trunk, four foot wells and across the tunnel in the rear passenger area. I am not so sure you can even get this same 'set' as an accessory from Suzuki.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
mysuzyK

my car came with floor mats as an option @$225. those who have then know they are very nice.
I did go to the posted web site someplace here on the forum (amazon)to purchase some for the winter. :)
JDReichert

My SLS had the Premium Floor Mat Set listed as Additional Features for $125.00 however the dealer did not charge me for them or the Premium Metallic paint (Platinum Silver Metallic). These were incentives to purchase the car. They also did not charge for the "Additional Dealer Markup" that so may car dealers (BMW & Mercedes) add on. I did pay for the transportation but being in Seattle, that was very little.

Jerry 2010 SLS, 1983 BMW 633CSi, 1977 Mercedes-Benz 280SL
VicLikesCars2

I bought the base "S" model and it did not come with any mats. I went to the dealer parts counter and ordered them. The set was $125, and it took about 5 days to get them.

I'm not wild about the factory mats. I've got the beige interior, but the mats are much darker than the floors or seats. The only difference I see from mats you could have purchased at about half the cost at AUTOZONE is that these come with little "Kizashi" nameplates attached to each front mat.
TheHolyGhost

Mine came with mats. They are very nice. I'm not sure if they cost extra, I'll try to scrounge up my window sticker.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
AlexRuiz

Thanks for the replies guys. So it seems those of us with Kizashi S MT didn't get the floor mats :D

I agree that the interior is a very light shade of beige (which I love by the way) as the lightest floor mats I got are still darker that the carpeting.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT
will2k

I made them throw in the mats for free lol
MODS: catback exhaust, RRM SRI, 6000k HID, white led's all round, 22% tint, Rear swaybar, LED drl's, chrome stealth turn signal, scanguage II.

Sound system: 2 x Alpine 6.5" speakers, 2ch Pioneer amp and Fusion 10" subwoofer tube