Suzuki pitching Kizashi against premium brands

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
sj85

I was doing a general search in the internet and came across this article
http://www.mediapost.com/publications/? ... aid=141717

It seems, Suzuki America is giving Kizashi the much needed hype that would probably drive more people to the dealership. One thing that I have seen is that Suzuki lacks the advertisment to drive people to the dealership because I know for fact the car sells itself to anyone who drives it once.
With kizashi's attempt to putting ads in premium TV ad slots, I sincerely hope Suzuki finds the necessary publicity to drive people to the dealership. Thoug I love the uniqueness of this car in the road, but in all fairness better sales would definitely mean assured presence of Suzuki in America for years to come.

You might also want to check the Kizashi Kicks website here http://www.kizashikicks.com
2011 Suzuki Kizashi GTS Sport MT :-D
2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS 6 MT :-D
2002 Hyundai Sonata Auto :-)
2008 Suzuki Swift Zxi (in Asia) :-D
2002 Suzuki Zen Vxi (in Asia) :-D
metatrox

Just saw these on their facebook. Its a great little series of videos. Informing and funny!

Posted links on the Depot page!
2010 SLS, Platinum Silver.
Puppy80

I love the banana peel one. GO GO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
metatrox

Lol yeah. I wonder I'd they are still taking submissions.
2010 SLS, Platinum Silver.
jimmerz

Although, I think it is a little silly to advertise a Kizashi for $15,000 and compare it to BMW, Lexus and Audi...JMO.

I love my Kizashi but it is none of the above mentioned vehicles.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE
CVT AWD
Black
I stole the avatar because I liked it!
Ronzuki

Finally saw another Kizashi on the road here in Lancaster for the first time ever yesterday leaving the very same industrial/office park I work in. Bright Red...looked nice. Right now, we do not have a Suzuki dealer in Lancster County which is why, I'm certain, I haven't seen any until now.
I agree that a little bit of Kizashi advertising would probably go a long way, however, it is my belief that the lack of advertising is what also helps to keep the price down...double edge sword.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
Blackbelt

jimmerz wrote:Although, I think it is a little silly to advertise a Kizashi for $15,000 and compare it to BMW, Lexus and Audi...JMO.

I love my Kizashi but it is none of the above mentioned vehicles.
Very true. Our Kizashis are more reliable than 2 of those three vehicles. :D :D
2010 Kizashi S AWD
2009 Suzuki SX-4 Touring AWD
2008 Smart fortwo Passion Coupe
2007 Dodge Caliber R/T AWD
jimmerz

Ha ha ha...I am sure you are referring to the BMW and Audi?

Well, reliability beats luxury anyday in my book. And so far so good. I do really like this car. I think If I were to get the fully loaded SLS, I might be hard pressed to realize it is a Suzuki and not a more "popular" luxury vehicle. They did a good job and hopefully they continue to improve on it...I might get another one in 2.5 years when my lease is up.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE
CVT AWD
Black
I stole the avatar because I liked it!
kizashi_mike

I am gonna get another Kizashi in 2-3 years, whenever there is a facelift. Lets just hope Suzuki is doing well enough to still be in the States by then.

I suppose if they market the Kizashi more (as they are attempting to do) and hopefully release the Swift here they should be able to get back to 6,000+ vehicles a month which will keep them in the game here. I got my fingers crossed!
TheHolyGhost

The Swift does look like a great little car. With the Ford Fiesta coming over here it looks like the small car market could be becoming more competitive but also more popular in the coming years, that could bode well for Suzuki.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES