Wont Start

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
morgan79

No fire to the plugs, replaced cam shaft sensor no help. any ideas...
old tech

Does check engine icon light up in run position? What trouble codes are in memory? Was there some kind of incident or is this no start situation just out of the blue?
morgan79

Daughter was driving it and it just quit. Took it to a shop code was cam shaft sensor, they put on a new one still won't start. Will crank getting no fire to plug's the shop tell us. they don't know anything about Suzuki's so were own are own.
Suman

I have the almost same issue. First they told me that its the sensor and they replaced it but won’t fixed the problem. Its really hard when cold start in the morning but i just keep trying and it will start eventually sometime ins second or third tries and sometime 15 minutes. I took it to the lots of mechanics and suzuki dealership nobody could find the issue. Dealerships advised me to change the whole system through the push button to the sensor and sparg plugs which i have changed one by one already and they quote 3k without labour charge.