Replacement Wheel

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
allyc15

old tech wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:46 am I will dig up one of my wheels that look the closest to your color. Ill post a pic. If you want it, I can probably have it dropped near you as I have a guy from Stroudsburg coming to get a cvt trans in about a week . $60 for a nice straight original Suzuki 20 spoke wheel
That would be much appreciated, thank you! Just let me know what you find and I can easily meet up with your guy in Stroudsburg. Thank you for taking the time to find a wheel and get it to me!!
old tech

These are some of my extra wheels that somewhat match your silver paint deterioration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
allyc15

old tech wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:02 am Image
These are some of my extra wheels that somewhat match your silver paint deterioration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where are you located in PA? Do you carry a variety of parts for Kizashi’s and do you work on them as well? I’ll def need some parts & work done on the front end of my car. You can PM me if you’d like. Thanks!
old tech

Linesville Pa upper northwest corner of the state.Yes and yes. I have had them come from further away than Va but usually for cvt transmission work or complete trans replacement. I will pm you the contact.