Part needed. wierd issue explained

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Kiz Wiz

Hello from Virginia. My 2013 started throwing check engine lights ~ Evaporative emission control system leak (small). Poking around and looking for the possible problem, I found that 3 of my valve cover bolts were snapped. Not sure how this even happened but I'm guessing this is why. Now my problem is that, I cannot find these anywhere and most all of the Kizzy's in junk yards have good motors, so they won't sell engine parts. I was hoping maybe someone here has parts engine or car... Any help would be appreciated.

Chris
old tech

P0456 is almost always caused by rust out on filler neck. The best cheapest fix is a 1 3/8 in 90* hose from. fillernecksupply.com. The valve cover bolts have nothing to do with this code but I have them if you want them plus overhauled CVT transmissions very reasonable. N/w pa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Suman

Hi my aircon was not working only blowing hot air and smelling of something like petroleum liquid. Git the diagnosis by a air con guy and he told me it the evaporator leaking and its the big one. If its leak should it leak inside the car under dash or not??
He re gassed it twice in last 5/6 months and doesn’t hold. According to hime that’s the only leaking he could detect and also he said he couldn’t get the evaporator and tx valve in whole Australia. Can anyone suggest me where i can find the aftermarket evaporator. The suzuki one is expensive and they told me to wait few months and it’s terrible hot and humid in Darwin Australia. If you guys know where i can find or contact any one.
old tech

If the evaporator is bad, and yes it will be smelled, then used is the way to go. I have not seen one fail here so odds are they are of very good quality originally and I would trust a used one more than a copy anyway.
Suman

Thank you. I am trying to find one but the aircon guy suggests it too expensive risk to put a second hand one and he won’t do it. There’s hardly few aircon mechanics here. Does anyone have used one or any second hand parts websites you can suggests me to buy from ?
Obama_is_hot6

Suman wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:46 am Thank you. I am trying to find one but the aircon guy suggests it too expensive risk to put a second hand one and he won’t do it. There’s hardly few aircon mechanics here. Does anyone have used one or any second hand parts websites you can suggests me to buy from ?
ive heard partsouq might have some, but be careful their from the UAE when i tried to order from them my bank in america stopped it cuz they didnt know if it was from me or not. froze my whole account for like 24 hours hahaha :skull:
YUUUURT