2013 Suzuki Kizashi Sport SLS AWD

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
donnycapitaland

Thank you old tech from nw PA, our phone convo monday put me at ease that shipping my Kizaski to you would seem to be the wisest thing. Your expertise on Kizashis impressed me. I will this evening be having shipping arranged by bother, auto shipping broker, and keep you abreast of timing and estimated delivery day/time. Please respond of your shop days/hours. Ty, don
old tech

Shop hrs 8-5 m-f. 9-12 sat if needing special pickup time I can do that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
donnycapitaland

So after speaking w/"old tech", who should have screen name here-Dr Kizashi, I arranged auto transport for non-working tranny Kizashi to be hauled thru brother's auto shipping brokerage to Old Tech in NW PA. 415 miles there, he recieved on a Wednesday, Thursday afternoon he gave me a run down of pricing for issues I knew of, and suggestions/pricing for issues I did not no off. Tim, old tech, was not only very knowledgeable, the communication was great. He had my Kizashi ready by Saturday around noon. Knowledge, communication, and pricing were extremely perfect and reasonable. $700 spent getting Kizashi there and back from 415 miles away was well worth it. So glad I found this club, and found his advise and help, GREAT. His biz is Gillette Import Autowerks in northwest PA. I'm sure if your car is an import, Tim can fix or advise you of what needs to be done. THANK YOU "OLD TECH" FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!! KIZASHI IS RUNNING LIKE A NEW CAR!!!
makanaky

The world right now needs more people like Old Tech. Knowledgable, reliable, honest, communicative and willing to help.
It's nice to read story like this.
KuroNekko

makanaky wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:08 am The world right now needs more people like Old Tech. Knowledgable, reliable, honest, communicative and willing to help.
It's nice to read story like this.
We are extremely lucky that despite owning such a rare car that has largely fallen away to oblivion, we have an expert professional mechanic here who readily offers excellent advice and services for reasonable cost. If I still lived in the Mid-Atlantic, I'd have him check out my car for a full inspection. However, I still benefit from his advice. I recently changed my belt tensioner and it's amazing how his advice and tips made the task much easier than without.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
FSJNut

There is nothing like having a true EXPERT work on your car.
2010 SLS
2012 GTS
Cargill

Getting a broker to handle shipping seems like a more reasonable option