Error messages for the first time tonight...?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Nottingham_Andy

I have a 2013 plate Kizashi with about 55k on the clock, it is well maintained and has been running fine until I was driving home this evening.

Started it up on a slight hill but was blocked in front and back by other cars so had to do a fair amount of manoeuvring to get out. Did all that and then had the dash error messages come up with 'Service AWD System' and 'Hill Hold Disable' managed to drive it for a little way but the lights were turning themselves on and off and none of the interior electrics were working (lights, central locking). Pulled up and switched it off and back on again and then the handbrake would not disengage and couldn't unlock the car.

Saw a forum post online saying to try and rock it a little and all the lights came back on and it behaved apart from the error messages until I got home. I switched it off and back on again and this time there were no errors at all.

I am planning to book it into my local trusted garage (non-Suzuki but very dependable and I know they won't rip me off) however I have no idea what the issue was or whether it is likely to rear its head again.

Anyone else have anything like this happen at all and if so any suggestions on resolving it?

Thanks in advance
old tech

Your shop will need to check battery close.If more than 4yrs on a standard battery just change it.