iphone 4

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Sarahlu03

I have recently purchased an iphone 4, and when I plug it into the usb, it says that "this device isn't optomized and may interfere with static" what does this mean? and how do i fix it? Also is there a way to random all? I have hit the random button on thestero and it still plays the songs in order, I have even tried to hit shuffle all on my iphone before i plug it into the car.. This is one major reason I hate apple! Still seriously thinking about getting an aux input jack hard wired into my kizashi at best buy, should only cost 150... But can anyone help with my iphone problem? :) thanks!
ThunderSky

I just got one too and still have not yet tried the USB connection.
I'll have to give it a go this week and see what happens.
Will advise........
2011 Kizashi SX - AWD
2008 Honda Civic
2007 Saturn Sky Redline
2001 Mazda Protege
metatrox

Most all iPod accessories will say that when connecting to iPhone. Unless the device is designed specifically for the I phone(which the car stereo is not) it will display that warning. It's completely normal. In fact you do t even have to press dismiss it should still work.

If I press the RDM button on the stereo then mine goes into shuffle. It will still display track 1,2,3,etc but will be shuffle.
2010 SLS, Platinum Silver.